1. When it comes to prioritizing your life, in what place does blogging fall?
It’s a pretty high priority since it’s my job! I get up in the morning and work work work on my blog!
2. We all wish we had more free time to dedicate to blogging and all it entails. What are your tricks for taking advantage of the time you do have to be as productive as possible?
I think the best advice I can give is to get into a routine. Once you do that you won’t feel like you have to find time. Also, if you start to feel your mind wander, take a mini-break. Maybe do some online shopping for 20 minutes or go eat a snack. That works well for me!
3. Have you discovered any short-cuts that makes blogging easier or more time efficient?
I mean I have my own set of trade secrets. I think that for the most part there aren’t any shortcuts. Blogging is hard and time consuming!
4. Do you have an editorial calendar or something similar that helps you plan ahead?
Sometimes. It depends how much I have going on in the rest of my life. If I can get ahead and set up a few posts then I will. But normally I have to work on my blog on a day to day basis. Plus, I miss not writing everyday- I’m a writer!
5. If time wasn’t an issue what would you be doing on your blog/for your blog that you aren’t doing now?
I think that I would read and comment on other blogs. I hate reading blogs on my phone and I think that’s most of the problem. Maybe that’s a good excuse for an iPad???
© 2011, ChiqueChic. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.