1. Most readers and fellow fashion bloggers value authenticity in the blogs they read. How would you describe blog/blogger authenticity?
I only post about things I actually like, even if it’s sponsored. If I wouldn’t buy it, then it isn’t showing up on my blog. I also take pictures of outfits I actually wear, not just for photos.
2. When it comes to your blog how do you infuse it with that true/authentic feeling?
I try to write how I actually talk. I think it’s the best compliment when people tell you that you talk just like you write!
3. Have you stopped following a blog in the last three months? What made you lose interest?
They didn’t update regularly enough or they started accepting way too many freebies that I didn’t feel they would ever buy. They were starting to sound like used car salesman.
4. We can’t communicate effectively on our blogs something we don’t live in real life… what are some ways you try to live an authentic life?
I try to remember that fashion bloggers are a lot different than your normal run of the mill people. We care a lot more about what we wear and who we’re wearing that 85% of the population. People are going to think you’re dressed up even if you may not think you are.
5. Give a shout-out… Which bloggers do you think are truly genuine and why?
Rumi from Fashion Toast. I’m 100% that she wears whatever she wants and where ever.
Want to join Friend Friday? Find out how here!
© 2011, ChiqueChic. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.