1. How do you determine what you will wear that day?
I have The Weather Channel text me every morning with the weather forecast. That’s a huge factor in what I’ll be wearing. Usually there’s some piece that I’ve been thinking about or just got, whether it be shoes or a top. The rest of the outfit falls into place around that.
2. Do you plan outfits out in advance for a whole week, month, weekend?
No! I could never do that! Proof of that is that I always over pack. My outfits are definitely ruled by my mood.
3. Do you have any specific way of tracking outfits and items already worn so you don’t repeat?
My blog! Other than that I don’t really care about outfit repeating.
4. How do you discover new combinations of items in your closet? (Trial try-ons? Hanging items together?)
I’m constantly thinking about it in my head. I don’t buy something without fitting it into my wardrobe either. I mix things up on the hangers at first and then I put on what I think will work and then adjust it from there.
5. To streamline the process for 2011 what is one new thing you can do to cut down your dressing time?
I want to spend more time actually putting together go to outfits for those last minute occasions. I used to do that in high school and it really worked for me.
Want to join Friend Friday? Find out how here!
© 2011, ChiqueChic. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.