1. Have you ever looked at someone’s blog and thought yours will never measure up?
No, that seems so pessimistic! I just try to learn what I can from them!
2. Do you (did you) feel pressure to meet some kind of undefined standard for fashion bloggers?
I feel a lot of pressure to post every day. It’s tough coming up with that much material!
3. Many established fashion bloggers are also extraordinary DIYers, bakers, and crafty people. Do you think you need to combine all of these things to be successful at blogging?
I think you need to at least try. There are so many audiences out there and they want to see you wearing all of your “hats” so to speak.
4. The most successful blogs are the ones that have their own personal voice – how are you developing your voice or how did you find yours?
I just try to stick to what I like and know.
5. Toot your own horn… what’s one thing you do that is unique to you and your blog? What gives your blog an edge?
I like to actually get involved in the community around me and visit fashion shows. I think it’s fun!
Want to join Friend Friday? Find out how here!
© 2011, ChiqueChic. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.