1. Your favorite holiday memory:
My little brother and I would always wake everyone up way too early so our parents started putting a fun present on our bed. One year we got yo-yos and my little brother and I just played with them for hours waiting for everyone else to wake up. I love Christmas!!
2. Were you ever a victim of those family Christmas party photo shoots? What do you think about them now? Care to share an old photo?
I’m the 4th of 5 children so the I was pretty little when the photo sessions finally ended. I would share a photo but I don’t have a copy of any of them!
3. Best Christmas gift you ever gave:
Hmm.. I spend a lot of time on Christmas presents. It feels like a personal failure if I don’t get it just right. I can’t really think of one that was extra special, though.
4. Craziest/funniest holiday family tradition:
My family is pretty normal. I think the (keep the kids quiet) present on the end of the bed is pretty original.
5. Favorite type of Christmas cookie:
I love all of them! Gingerbread and sugar cookies are great!
Happy Holidays! xo emily
Want to join Friend Friday? Find out how here!
© 2010, ChiqueChic. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.