1. Which holiday party are you looking forward to attending this year?
I’m attending a couple parties this weekend. I’m not a huge holiday party person.
2. What is your go-to holiday party outfit?
Unless it’s an ugly sweater party, most of the parties I go to are very casual. I’m not a very casual person so I tend to gravitate towards sweater dresses and comfortable heels. You’re going to be doing a lot of standing around so you need to make sure your shoes can make it through the party.
3. Do you get dressed in something that would be impractical to wear at any other time of the year?
I think I wear a lot of impractical clothes year round LOL
4. If you are going to a house-party what gift will you bring to the host/hostess?
I think the best hostess gifts are wine or candles. Easy things that every one loves.
5. If you could buy only one trendy piece to update your holiday party wardrobe, what would you get this year?
I think capes will last a few seasons, but I want a cape SO bad!
Want to join Friend Friday? Find out how here!
© 2010, ChiqueChic. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.