1. How important do you think reader connectedness is to the success of your blog?
I think it makes a huge difference! If you aren’t connected to your readers, than they aren’t coming back. Who ever heard of a blog without readers?
2. What do you do to draw readers in and create that writer-reader bond?
I keep track of what they like through Google Analytics. I try to involve them in my posts and write consistently.
3. What is one way you could improve this connection?
I’ve seen other bloggers use polls to ask what readers would like to see more of. Maybe I’ll try that!
4. Is there a blogger you think does a great job creating that writer-reader bond? Why?
I think any of the top bloggers accomplish that. I can’t think of any one blogger in particular. I think they are really honest with their readers.
5. What do you do to cultivate new readers? How do you get them to your site in the first place?
I like to use StumbleUpon, Facebook, and Twitter. Another great option is by networking. Business cards really do make a difference at events!
Want to join Friend Friday? Find out how here!
© 2010, ChiqueChic. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.