1. When it comes to outfit posts on your own blog, be honest are they what you actually wore that day?
Yep! I always talk about where I wore the outfit in my post. I think it gives the readers a better idea of how they could translate the look for themselves. Sometimes I’m just running errands or lounging around the house, though. You don’t always have to be going to a fancy dinner or fashion show to dress cute!
2. For a fashion blogger, working in a corporate environment can be tricky. How do you mesh your day job with your personal style choices?
Fortunately for me, my blog is my job! I do attend university, however and that can be tricky. My campus is huge and there’s no way I could make it in heels. I just try to tone it down a bit, but that doesn’t mean resigning on fashion altogether.
3. When you get dressed in the morning, do you think what should I wear to work or what should I wear for the blog?
Nope, I just think, “What should I wear today?” or “What would make me feel cute/motivated?” If I’m not really feeling my errands or up to being productive, then I will just dress up and it works better than any cup of coffee could!
4. Do professionals you interact with ever make comments about your clothing choices?
The only professionals I see are my dentist and other people in the industry. My dentist’s office is freezing so I’m mostly just bundled up and he’s paying attention to my teeth! The other fashion people are on the same page as me so I can dress as crazy as I want!
5. Some bloggers openly admit to wearing outfits only for the blog post. What’s your opinion on that?
Why not? I wish they would have the courage to wear it out in person! Or maybe they just don’t have the money or time to take the outfit out? If I bought something and I was really excited about it and knew how I’d style it perfectly, I might take a picture to share, also!
© 2010, ChiqueChic. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.