1. What new fashion trend are you looking forward to sporting this Fall?
I’m really excited to be sporting the fun sweaters with animals, like a moose! I’m excited because a lot of looks for Fall are just a continuation from Summer, just with tights added.
2. Which item in your closet is most likely to be your go-to transition piece?
I think cuffed shorts with tights is going to be a really fun way to transition to
3. What item from last year are you looking forward to reinventing this Fall?
I’m excited to find new ways to wear my thigh high boots!
4. What is your favorite part about this time of the year?
I like that you can wear both Summer and Winter items. I feel more motivated once the weather starts to cool down. Summer is for relaxing and Fall is for motivating.
5. Will you be attending any fashion events this Fall?
New York Fashion Week is right after school starts and that just seems much too overwhelming for me this semester, but I’m really hoping to make it to fashion week in the Spring of 2011. I will be attending some local fashion shows in Sacramento and maybe even San Francisco, though!
Read about my favorite fashion shows for Fall 2010!
© 2010, ChiqueChic. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.